We are looking forward to seeing you at SF-IM at the University of San Francisco. Here is some important information.
1. If you are attending any “hands-on” sessions in the “Fundamentals” or “New Tools” track, it would be helpful if you brought a fully-charged laptop computer to the sessions. That way you can directly follow along with the presentation.
2. Good news! Your registration to SF-IM includes free parking in Hayes-Healy underground garage at USF. No payment or permit is required. The garage is located on the main USF campus near the intersection of Golden Gate Ave. and Tamalpais Terrace. If you are going by public transit, take the 5 Fulton bus to Cole Street, and then walk north east toward the center of campus.
3. Registration begins at 8:30 in the lobby outside the classroom at 106 Cowell Hall, which near the center of the Main Campus, and a short walk to the south-west of the parking garage. Please arrive early to pick up your name badge and a program with updated session information. The meeting begins at 9AM sharp in 106 Cowell.
4. Please check the conference website http://sf-im.com for updates. There you can find a current list of sessions and presenter biographies.
5. If you have questions, please contact Prof. Edward M. Lenert by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Department of Media Studies at 415-422-5152
Edward Lenert and Michael Robertson, Department of Media Studies at The Univesity of San Francisco